The website https://www.ctisoluciones.com/ (hereinafter, “Website”) is owned by CTI TECNOLOGÍA Y GESTIÓN S.A. (S.M.E.) (hereinafter, “Owner”). In compliance with the duty of information in article 22 (2) of Law 34/2002, dated July 11, on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, this cookies policy is aimed at informing users clearly and accurately about the cookies used by this Website.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies (e.g., local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels) are small-size files sent by web servers to your device to store and retrieve information about their visitors and offer a proper functioning of the Website. These technologies enable the web server to retrieve some user data, such as their website display preferences on that server (e.g., country, language, etc.), name and password, products of their interest, etc., to improve the services offered and provide a better browsing experience to the user.
Depending on their owner, there are two types of cookies:
- Own cookies: sent to the user's device from a domain managed by the Website editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user's device from a domain that is not managed by the Website editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the storage period, there are also two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: store data in the device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period (from a few minutes to several years) by the cookie manager.
Depending on the purpose, we have the following types of cookies:
- Necessary: make the Website usable by enabling essential functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas. They are considered “necessary” because the Website cannot work correctly without them.
- Analytical: allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on our website. This information is processed on an aggregated basis and enables statistical evaluations and calculations to be made on anonymous data. The information collected is used to measure the website's performance to improve it, and, without it, we will not know if our website is working correctly or needs to be improved.
- Customisation: allow information to be recalled so that the user can access the service with specific characteristics that may differentiate its experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses to it, etc.
- Advertising: Store user behaviour information obtained through continuous observation of its browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. We use third-party tools for this purpose.
2. What cookies does this Website use?
|Necessary||hose that make the Website usable by enabling essential functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas. They are considered “necessary” because the Website cannot work correctly without them||
|Analytic||They allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on our website. This information is processed on an aggregated basis and enables statistical evaluations and calculations to be made on anonymous data. The information collected is used to measure the website's performance to improve it, and, without it, we will not know if our website is working correctly or needs to be improved.||Google Analytics||
|Advertising||Store user behaviour information obtained through continuous observation of its browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. We use third-party tools for this purpose.||_gcl_au||3 months||USA|
3. Who is the data controller?
The Owner is the data controller of users’ personal data. These data will be processed in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Law 34/2002 dated 11 July on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services.
The following processing information is provided:
- Purpose of the processing: specified for each cookie in the “What cookies does this Website use?” section.
- Legitimation of the processing: except for the necessary cookies, the processing legitimation basis is the consent granted by the interested party (art. 6.1.a) GDPR). For necessary cookies, the basis for legitimation is is the data controller's legitimate interest (6.1.f) GDPR).
- Storage criterion or period: specified for each cookie in the “What cookies does this Website use?” section.
- Data disclosure: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for third-party cookies or by legal obligation.
- International data transfers: international personal data transfers can be made to service providers. These providers can be located outside the European Economic Area. If they do not have a protection level equivalent to the European one, the Data controller will require the recipient the appropriate corresponding guarantees on data protection, such as the signing of standard contract clauses or the adherence to codes of conduct or other frameworks recognised by the European Union.
4. How can the user change the cookie settings?
- Option 1: Cookie settings panel: From the cookie settings panel, the user could select the cookies that the Website will install on their device, except for the necessary cookies, which are already enabled by default because they are essential for the navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
- Option 2: Modify cookies from the browser. The user can also restrict, block or delete the cookies set by the Owner or any other Website by using the browser.
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies installed on a device can be deleted by clearing the history; thus, cookies from all visited websites are removed. Please consider that this could also delete some of the information saved (e.g., login details or website preferences).|
|Manage the specific cookies of a website||To have more precise control of the specific cookies of each website, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Most modern devices can be set to prevent cookies from being installed. Please take into account that this may require the subsequent manual adjustment of certain preferences each time you visit a website. In addition, some services or features may not work correctly (e.g., login with profile)|
Please keep in mind that this can be different for each browser. You can learn how to delete them at the browser’s help menu. For more information, you can access the following:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es.
- Microsoft Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internetexplorer.
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrearpreferencias.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265.
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09.
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
5. Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
The Owner may change this Cookies Policy to adapt it to current legal or regulatory requirements and the instructions given by control authorities.
If you need additional cookies information, you can request it at: email@example.com