The website https://www.ctisoluciones.com/ (hereinafter, “Website”) is owned by CTI TECNOLOGÍA Y GESTIÓN S.A. (S.M.E.) (hereinafter, “Owner”). In compliance with the duty of information in article 22 (2) of Law 34/2002, dated July 11, on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services, this cookies policy is aimed at informing users clearly and accurately about the cookies used by this Website.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies (e.g., local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels) are small-size files sent by web servers to your device to store and retrieve information about their visitors and offer a proper functioning of the Website. These technologies enable the web server to retrieve some user data, such as their website display preferences on that server (e.g., country, language, etc.), name and password, products of their interest, etc., to improve the services offered and provide a better browsing experience to the user.
Depending on their owner, there are two types of cookies:
- Own cookies: sent to the user's device from a domain managed by the Website editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: sent to the user's device from a domain that is not managed by the Website editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the storage period, there are also two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the Website.
- Persistent cookies: store data in the device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period (from a few minutes to several years) by the cookie manager.
Depending on the purpose, we have the following types of cookies:
- Necessary: make the Website usable by enabling essential functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas. They are considered “necessary” because the Website cannot work correctly without them.
- Analytical: allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on our website. This information is processed on an aggregated basis and enables statistical evaluations and calculations to be made on anonymous data. The information collected is used to measure the website's performance to improve it, and, without it, we will not know if our website is working correctly or needs to be improved.
- Customisation: allow information to be recalled so that the user can access the service with specific characteristics that may differentiate its experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses to it, etc.
- Advertising: Store user behaviour information obtained through continuous observation of its browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. We use third-party tools for this purpose.
2. What cookies does this Website use?
|Necessary||hose that make the Website usable by enabling essential functions such as page navigation and access to secure website areas. They are considered “necessary” because the Website cannot work correctly without them||
|Analytic||They allow us to monitor and analyse user behaviour on our website. This information is processed on an aggregated basis and enables statistical evaluations and calculations to be made on anonymous data. The information collected is used to measure the website's performance to improve it, and, without it, we will not know if our website is working correctly or needs to be improved.||Google Analytics||
|Advertising||Store user behaviour information obtained through continuous observation of its browsing habits, allowing us to develop a specific profile to show advertising based on it. We use third-party tools for this purpose.||_gcl_au||3 months||USA|
3. Who is the data controller?
The Owner is the data controller of users’ personal data. These data will be processed in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679 dated 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and the Law 34/2002 dated 11 July on Electronic Commerce and Information Society Services.
The following processing information is provided:
- Purpose of the processing: specified for each cookie in the “What cookies does this Website use?” section.
- Legitimation of the processing: except for the necessary cookies, the processing legitimation basis is the consent granted by the interested party (art. 6.1.a) GDPR). For necessary cookies, the basis for legitimation is is the data controller's legitimate interest (6.1.f) GDPR).
- Storage criterion or period: specified for each cookie in the “What cookies does this Website use?” section.
- Data disclosure: data will not be disclosed to third parties, except for third-party cookies or by legal obligation.
- International data transfers: international personal data transfers can be made to service providers. These providers can be located outside the European Economic Area. If they do not have a protection level equivalent to the European one, the Data controller will require the recipient the appropriate corresponding guarantees on data protection, such as the signing of standard contract clauses or the adherence to codes of conduct or other frameworks recognised by the European Union.
4. How can the user change the cookie settings?
- Option 1: Cookie settings panel: From the cookie settings panel, the user could select the cookies that the Website will install on their device, except for the necessary cookies, which are already enabled by default because they are essential for the navigation and use of the different options or services offered.
- Option 2: Modify cookies from the browser. The user can also restrict, block or delete the cookies set by the Owner or any other Website by using the browser.
|Delete cookies from the device||Cookies installed on a device can be deleted by clearing the history; thus, cookies from all visited websites are removed. Please consider that this could also delete some of the information saved (e.g., login details or website preferences).|
|Manage the specific cookies of a website||To have more precise control of the specific cookies of each website, users can adjust their privacy and cookie settings in the browser.|
|Block cookies||Most modern devices can be set to prevent cookies from being installed. Please take into account that this may require the subsequent manual adjustment of certain preferences each time you visit a website. In addition, some services or features may not work correctly (e.g., login with profile)|
Please keep in mind that this can be different for each browser. You can learn how to delete them at the browser’s help menu. For more information, you can access the following:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es.
- Microsoft Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internetexplorer.
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrearpreferencias.
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Safari iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265.
- Microsoft Edge: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/microsoft-edge/eliminar-las-cookies-en-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09.
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
5. Updates and changes in the Cookies Policy
The Owner may change this Cookies Policy to adapt it to current legal or regulatory requirements and the instructions given by control authorities.
If you need additional cookies information, you can request it at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Additional information on data protection
Would you like to set up a meeting to obtain more information?
Our sales team will contact you
PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW CAREFULLY
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights, and Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the information society services and e-commerce, we inform you the following:
WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
CTI TECNOLOGÍA Y GESTIÓN, S.A. (S.M.E.) –CTI–, holder of Taxpayer ID (NIF) A28065480, with registered offices at Avenida de la Industria, 32, Alcobendas, Madrid, phone number 91 3728335, and e-mail: email@example.com.
Additionally, CTI has a Data Protection Officer, who may be reached at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user warrants that he/she is over 16, and shall be exclusively liable for this representation and for proper access and use of the website, subject to these terms and conditions.
WHICH DATA IS PROCESSED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE?
From our customers and providers, we request:
- In case of an artificial person, name and surname of one or several contact persons (depending on their role), position at the company, corporate e-mail and contact phone.
- In case of a natural person, the following data will be additionally requested: NIF (Taxpayer ID), postal address, and personal bank account data.
CTI does not gather data regarded as especially sensitive under the GDPR, such as race or ethnic origin, political opinions or philosophical or religious beliefs, trade union membership, health, sexual activity or orientation, and biometric or genetic data.
The data subject is expected to provide true, accurate, complete and updated data, and shall be exclusively liable for any damage or loss directly or indirectly caused by breach of this obligation.
GUARANTEES REGARDING THE PROVIDED DATA
The user warrants that the data provided by him/her is true, accurate, complete and updated, and shall be exclusively liable for any damage or loss directly or indirectly caused by breach of this obligation. Consequently, the user must report any change in his/her personal data to CTI for proper management, maintenance and control of the service.
If the data provided by a user belongs to a third party other than the person providing the data, the user must inform the third party about the content of this Policy and obtain their authorisation to provide their data to CTI.
The personal data collected by CTI is necessary to answer your request or execute the service agreement, and therefore, providing it is mandatory, since if such data regarded as necessary were not provided, CTI would not be able to process the user’s participation in the relevant website service.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
- Executing a contract between you and CTI or applying pre-contractual measures
- Answering any request submitted by the data subject.
CTI’s legitimate interests:
- Non-customers: CTI may process your contact data (as needed for professional contact), and data of individual entrepreneurs or independent professionals with the purpose of maintaining any relation with the legal entity for which the data subject works, or in case of individual entrepreneurs or independent professionals, to contact them in such capacity and not as natural persons.
- To subscribe to CTI’s newsletter and receive both this and other commercial communications from CTI that may be of your interest.
- Non-customers: To receive information and advertising on CTI products and services, by any means, including electronic or similar communications.
-Fulfilling a legal obligation
- Assisting the data subject in exercise of his/her rights under Articles 15-22 of the GDPR, and processing any received request within a one-month term pursuant to the GDPR, Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on personal data protection and guarantee of digital rights, and any other applicable legislation on data protection.
- Disclosing information to public, regulatory or government authorities as and when required by any law, local rule or regulation.
DATA STORAGE TERM
If you are a customer, we will keep your personal data as long as our contractual relationship remains in effect and you do not request its erasure. After termination of the contract, CTI will keep your personal data blocked for the maximum legal term, which, for accounting and tax purposes, is 6 years, pursuant to Section 30 of the Commercial Code. On expiration of that term, your data will be destroyed.
Data provided by the user through forms or requests for service will be kept for 1 year since the last time the user confirms his/her interest, renewing calculation of that term on each new contact or relation with CTI. However, if the user has given his/her consent to be sent commercial information, his/her data will be kept as long as he/she does not object to it.
WITH WHOM WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties, unless required by law.
- Service providers outside the European Economic Area (International Data Transfers - IDT). In these cases, CTI requires them to apply the necessary measures to protect personal data and, with that purpose, we use EU-approved mechanisms to carry out transfers.
- Mailchimp: company located in USA that operates sending electronic communications. Provides appropriate guarantees in personal data transfers, thanks to the inclusion of standard data protection clauses on its data processor contract.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The user may exercise the rights of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection and/or portability. He/She may also revoke his/her consent at any time.
To correctly exercise your rights, please send your request writing to: CTI Tecnología y Gestión S.A. (S.M.E.) Avda. Industria, 32, 28108 Alcobendas (Madrid), or by e-mail to: email@example.com.
CTI may request additional information necessary to confirm your identity if it has reasonable identification doubts.
If you think CTI has not processed your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, among others, you can contact the Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org– Subject: Data Protection Claim.
Additionally, you can obtain more information about your rights whenever you deem it appropriate by addressing the Spanish Data Protection Agency, located in calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.agpd.es), before which you will be able to file a claim.
If you think we have not handled your personal data in compliance with the laws, you may contact the Data Protection Officer by e-mail to: email@example.com – Subject: Reclamación Protección de Datos (Data Protection Complaint).
Additionally, you may obtain more information on your rights, and even file a formal complaint, at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD, in Spanish), located at C/Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid (www.aepd.es).