Capital Budgets - 2021 Cash Flow Statement
Operating Budget - 2021 Income Statement
- Achieving financial goals
- Improving service quality offered to customers.
- Increasing efficiency in internal processes.
- Increasing employee satisfaction.
- Sector diversification of service offer
- Increasing specialisation in solutions.
ACCESS A TO PUBLIC INFORMATION
The request may be submitted by any means that makes it possible to record:
- The applicant’s identity.
- The information being requested.
- A contact address, preferably electronic, for the purposes of communication.
- Where appropriate, the preferred manner of accessing the information requested.
Grounds for inadmissibility
- Applications shall be rejected by reasoned decision:
- That refer to information that is in the process of being drawn up or of general publication.
- Concerning information of an auxiliary or support nature, such as that contained in notes, drafts, opinions, summaries, communications and internal reports or between administrative bodies or entities.
- Concerning information whose disclosure requires prior redrafting.
- Consultations made to CTI on information in whose possession the information does not exist and the competent party is unknown.
- That are manifestly repetitive or abusive in nature and not justified by the purpose of transparency of Law 19/2013.
- Those that do not comply with the identification requirements in the request for information demanded in the headings for the Request for access and in the formalisation of the same.
- If the request refers to information that is not held by the carrier, the carrier shall forward it to the competent authority, if known, and shall inform the applicant of this fact.
- If the request does not sufficiently identify the information, the applicant shall be asked to specify it within ten days, with the indication that, if he fails to do so, he shall be deemed to have withdrawn, and the time limit for issuing a decision shall be suspended.
- If the information requested could affect the rights or interests of third parties, duly identified, they shall be granted a period of fifteen days in which to make such representations as they deem appropriate. The applicant shall be informed of this circumstance, as well as of the suspension of the period for issuing a decision until the allegations have been received or the period for their presentation has elapsed.when the information that is the object of the request, although in the possession of the Company, has been prepared or generated in its entirety or main part by another party, the request shall be sent to the latter so that it may decide on access.
- The decision granting or denying access shall be notified to the applicant and to the third parties affected who have so requested within a maximum period of one month from the receipt of the request by the body competent to decide, which may be extended by another month if the volume or complexity of the information requested makes it necessary and after prior notification to the applicant.
- Reasons shall be given for decisions denying access, for decisions granting partial access or access in a form other than that requested, and for decisions granting access when there has been opposition from a third party. In the latter case, the interested party shall be expressly informed that access will only take place when the period provided for in Article 22.2 of Law 19/2013 has elapsed.
- When the mere indication of the existence or non-existence of the information would imply the violation of any of the limits to access, this circumstance shall be indicated when the request is rejected.
- Once the maximum period for a decision has elapsed without an express decision having been issued and notified, it will be understood that the request has been rejected.
Formalization of access
- The request for access to information may be submitted (a) by post to CTI's address in accordance with the form provided for this purpose, in writing addressed to CTI, bearing the applicant's handwritten signature and duly accrediting his/her identity when acting on behalf of an entity with legal personality, as well as a deed of incorporation or (b) by telematic means (e-mail), provided the request is made using an electronic signature, electronic ID card, electronic certificate or other administratively accepted means, (b) by telematic means (e-mail),to the address email@example.com, indicating "Transparency" in the subject. When access cannot be granted at the time of notification of the decision, it must be granted, in any event, within a period of no more than ten days.
- Access to information shall be free of charge. However, the issuing of copies or the transposition of the information into a format different from the original may give rise to a charge for the cost thereof.
Code of Ethics
CESCE GROUP's Code of Ethics is the operational scope for all employees and managers of the Group on their professional activities as it collects the values and principles defining the Group’s culture and that of the companies forming it.
Consult CESCE Group´s Code of Ethics
INTERNAL INFORMATION CHANNEL
Its purpose is to receive and process communications on breaches or infringements of current regulation (material scope of art. 2 of the law 2/2023), or of the principles and values of CTI or CESCE Group (Code of Ethics).
Access to the Internal Information Channel
Consult CTI´s Internal Information Channel Procedure (May, 2023)